Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
DAVID RECIO, S.L.. CIF: B02006245
Address: Autovia Madrid-Alicante A31, Salida 37, 02630, La Roda.
you log in to your account or profile, you will be informed of the changes.
If you are one of the following groups, please see the information below:
Do we include personal data of third parties?
No, as a general rule we only process the data provided to us by the data subjects. If you provide us with data of third parties, you must inform and request their consent beforehand, otherwise you exempt us from
any liability for non-compliance with this requirement.
What about data on minors?
We do not process data of children under 14 years of age. Therefore, please refrain from providing them if you are not of that age or, if applicable, from providing data of third parties who are not of that age. DAVID RECIO, S.L. is exempt from any responsibility
for non-compliance with this provision.
Will we communicate electronically?
- They will only be used to process your request, if it is one of the means of contact you have provided us with.
- If we carry out commercial communications, they will have been previously and expressly authorised by you.
What security measures do we apply?
You can rest assured: We have adopted an optimal level of protection for the Personal Data we handle, and we have installed all the technical means and measures at our disposal according to the state of the art to prevent
the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of Personal Data.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be passed on to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so. Specifically, they will be communicated to the State Tax Administration Agency and to banks and financial institutions for the collection of the service provided or product purchased, as well as to the data processors necessary for the execution of the agreement.
In case of purchase or payment, if you choose any application, website, platform, bank card, or any other online service, your data will be transferred to that platform or processed in its environment, always with maximum security.
When we order it, the web development and maintenance company, or the hosting company, will have access to our website. They will have signed a service contract that obliges them to maintain the same level of
privacy than we do.
Any international transfer of data when using American applications will adhere to the Privacy Shield agreement, which ensures that American software companies comply with
European data protection policies on privacy.
What rights do you have?
- To know whether we are processing your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if it is inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw your consent.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in certain cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with the regulations in force.
- To submit your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. If you prefer, we can send them to the new person in charge that you designate. It is only valid in certain
- To file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent supervisory authority if you believe that we have not dealt with you correctly.
- To withdraw consent to any processing for which you have consented, at any time.
If you change any data, please let us know so that we can keep them up to date.
Do you want a form for exercising your rights?
- We have forms for the exercise of your rights, ask us for them by email or if you prefer, you can use the forms prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties.
- These forms must be electronically signed or be accompanied by a photocopy of the ID card.
- If someone is representing you, you must attach a copy of their ID card, or have them sign it with their electronic signature.
- Forms can be submitted in person, by letter or by mail to the address of the Responsible at the beginning of this text.
How long does it take to get back to you on the Exercise of Rights?
It depends on the law, but at the most within one month from your request, and two months if the issue is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
Do we process cookies?
How long will we keep your personal data?
- Personal data will be kept for as long as you remain connected with us.
- Once you unsubscribe, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally stipulated periods, including the period in which a judge or court may require them in accordance with the statute of limitations for legal actions.
- The data processed shall be kept until the expiry of the aforementioned legal deadlines, if there is a legal obligation to keep them, or, if there is no such legal deadline, until the data subject requests their deletion or
revoke the consent given.
- We will retain all information and communications relating to your purchase or the provision of our service, for the duration of product or service warranties, to address potential claims.