Today we are talking about one of our star products: cardboard trays. Special trays for pastry, confectionery and food made from sustainable and recyclable materials. The best option for the presentation of your products!
We have a wide range of possibilities according to your needs, customisable from different materials, sizes and a great variety of finishes. Do you want to know them? In this post we present them to you.
But first, let us explain its characteristics.
Characteristics of cardboard trays.
- Disposable: Our cardboard trays can replace the metal trays commonly used in the industry, but as they aresingle-use, they do not require cleaning and disinfection.
- Resistant to the humidity of the cakes and the weight of the cakes on them.
- Ideal for the presentation of any piece of pastry with a very eye-catching presentation .
- Made ofKraft cardboard, which is characterised by its thickness and strength, and of materials certifiedfor direct contact with dry, moist and fatty foods.
- They comply with the strictest quality and food safety controls.
- Available in different sizes, shapes and colours to accommodate all types of food.
Get to know our cardboard trays
Firstly, the white cardboard trays, available in E-cardboard or coated cardboard. Wide variety of references, from reference nº 1 to nº 15, as well as A-1, A-2, A-3 and A-4 (arm format).
Another type of tray is thesilver and gold tray. Wide variety of references, from reference nº 1 to nº 15, as well as the A-1, A-2, A-3 and A-4. We also have gold trays without metal for metal detectors. es. On request.
Or, if you are looking for trays in a special colour, we havetrays in customised colours available on request.
At Vifra Group we are committed to sustainable and recyclable materials. That’s why we have a new line of eco-friendly plates and trays, made of cardboard from virgin fibre. Available from reference 2 to reference 11.
The black cardboard trays offer an elegant presentation possibility for your food. Available in stock from reference 2 to reference 13.
Finally, our newest product: the kraft food tray. The new line of kraft trays are made from 100% virgin fibre, unbleached chemical pulp. They are compostable, biodegradable and recyclable, have a natural appearance and can be in direct contact with any food. Available in references 2, 4, 6 and 8.
Quality makes the difference! If you were looking for the best bakery trays, you have just found the perfect place. Call us on 967 440 700 or write to us email@example.com and we will be pleased to help you.